Dienstag, 12. Februar 2013

FwA #81 - Red

red, red, red ... everywhere is red these days ... so we'd like to see something red on your ATCs over at the Fun with ATCs blog.

I have created my ATC with the beautiful Immortal Love Set of Visible Image. First I have sponged red Distress Ink all over the ATC, then I ripped masking tape and put it on the ATC. Now I sponged some darker red onto. I stamped the roses and the wire and colored the roses with Distress Refiller and Perfect Pearls ... I love the slightly shimmer!



Please also take a look at the wonderful stamps in the Visible Image Onlineshop. And hop over to the Visible Image Blog and/or join us in the Visible Image Facebook Group!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Those roses are beautiful really eye catching. another great ATC, love the lines in the bg as well x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful roses, with that hit of funky barbed wire - fabulous!
    Alison x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is such a totally amazing ATC!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

thanks for looking!